American Tile & Stone provides one-stop shopping for all your tile and stone needs—from the largest commercial installations to the smallest home improvement projects. We can help!
One-stop shopping doesn’t mean we may have something; it means we are committed to providing you the latest and greatest products to complete your entire project. We stock the following:
- Ceramics, glazed porcelains, and through body porcelains sourced from around the world. We select the best values from the best factories in the USA, Italy, Mexico, Spain, China, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, etc. By selecting the best of the best, our product mix is exceptionally large and diverse.
- Trims and decorative pieces are vital to complete unique and aesthetically pleasing projects.
- Natural stones are sourced world-wide with decorative accents including travertines, limestones, granites, marbles, and slate. We select the best quality for the best value, understanding that Mother Nature does not always have the same quality and consistency standards as we exercise.
- A complete line of setting tools is available from commercially rated wet saws to economical grout sponges provide all the necessities for professional installers and the “do-it-yourselfers.”
- We sell only the best setting materials from national and international providers for the right material to suit every installation.
- No job retains its original beauty and functionality without the proper cleaning and sealing products we can provide.
American Tile & Stone has five locations within Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. We can even offer low cost delivery to commercial destinations with our own trucks.
Our stores are open to the public from 7:30AM to 5PM Monday thru Friday. We are closed Saturday and Sunday. Appointments are not necessary!
Showrooms are staffed with design specialists who can help you take your measurements to a truly unique installation. Our showroom consultants can help you select not only a floor or wall, but also help you select diversified accents such as tile, stone, glass, metal, and other surfaces to take your project from mundane to “WOW” insuring that your project is not a “cookie cutter” like your neighbors’ or competitors.
We have industry experts to help you not only select the right product, but also to advise you how to use the products. If we do not have your answer, we will find it from our large base of suppliers who are only a phone call away.
Our return policy allows for returns of excess purchases in their original and un-opened packaging with receipt and within 90 days of purchase. We encourage customers to slightly over-purchase to avoid unnecessary trips back to the store until the project is complete. We do not “oversell” customers but rather help them complete our one-stop shopping ideal. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns of special ordered materials.
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS
We believe in making customers for life. Many of our most valuable testimonials are from repeat customers who have purchased from American Tile & Stone during our long history. Long term relationships are built upon exemplary service.
HIGH PROFILE PROJECTS
Our products have been used time and again in some of the most prestigious buildings, demonstrating that professionals value our services. Such projects have included installations at the DFW Airport, American Airlines Center, Cowboys Stadium, Baylor Medical Centers, MD Anderson facilities, franchised and private restaurants, hotels, schools, police and fire stations, casinos, and the list goes on. Still we offer similarly great service to all customers.